Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What is the status of my application?
Our Best Answer - Will my class be dropped if I can't attend because of a religious holiday?
Religious Holidays & Observances
Cal Poly Pomona strives to accommodate students who must miss a class or reschedule an exam due to a religious observance.
You can find more information about accommodations for religious holidays on the Dean of Students' Reasonable Accommodations document.
To obtain the most current list of religious holidays and cultural observances that may require scheduling consideration, use the Master Calendar.
- How do I drop a class?
- When should I drop my class?
- What religious holidays are observed at Cal Poly Pomona?
- What are your policies on attendance?
- How do I withdraw from the school?