Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is Poly Nights?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I register for orientation?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- Is orientation mandatory?
- How long is orientation?
- Can I add guests to my orientation?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
Our Best Answer - What is Schedule Builder?
Schedule Builder is CPP's scheduling tool that takes most of the work out of planning your class schedules each term.
You will be able to:
- Build multiple schedules online
- Build around your personal schedule and open seats
- View side by side comparisons of different options
- Link to your Enrollment Shopping Cart & registration
You may access Schedule Builder by clicking on the Schedule Builder link in your Student Center in BroncoDirect. Navigating the builder is intuitive and easy to do.
Instructions and more information are available on the Schedule Builder web page.
To learn how to use the Schedule Builder, watch the how-to video below.
- How can I get a copy of my class schedule?
- How do I qualify for California residency?
- How do I find out who my advisor is?
- What is a corequisite?
- What do I do if I'm having registration problems?