Top 10 Questions
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I access my email?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- What is the status of my application?
- Can I ride my bike on campus?
- Can I repeat a class?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
Our Best Answer - What is the “Healthy Bronco Volunteer” program?
Healthy Bronco Volunteer Program
Student Health and Counseling Services offers an opportunity for students to volunteer through the Wellness Center when extra hands are needed for marketing, programming, stuffing bags, etc. You can sign up online to become a Healthy Bronco Volunteer and when various tasks are available for their help, you will receive an email asking for volunteers. You are not permitted to volunteer on the clinical side (assisting patients in exam rooms or helping in the pharmacy or lab). Only licensed staff perform duties related to clinical care.
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How can I schedule a Blood Drive?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How do I declare my major or minor?
- What is your school mascot?