Top 10 Questions
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I access my email?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- What is BroncoDirect?
Our Best Answer - Can I make an international payment using my home country's currency?
International students may send payments to Cal Poly Pomona from any country using their home country's currency via cpp.peertransfer.com. This is the most cost effective and efficient way to move funds from an outside country.
For more information, call Student Accounting & Cashiering Services at (909) 869-2010 or email us at email@example.com.
- How do I pay my tuition?
- How diverse is your student body?
- How do I apply as an international student?
- Do you offer a study abroad program?
- What are Bronco Bucks?