Top 10 Questions
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where can I print on campus?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
Our Best Answer - Where can I charge my phone?
Charging stations for phones, laptops and other mobile devices are available at the University Library thanks to a generous gift form the Class of 2014. Each of the charging stations has a variety of adapters for charging your mobile device.
It is important that you do not leave your devices unattended.
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- Are there electric vehicle charging stations on campus?
- How much are library fines?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- Where can I park on campus?