Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is your school mascot?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is an incomplete?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - Do you offer internships?
Internships are valuable experiences to facilitate your learning outside of the classroom, explore career options and gain experience which increases your competitiveness in the job market.
You can find out more about internships on the Center for Community Engagement and the Career Center Internships web page. You may also check with your academic college, your instructors and your advisor about additional internship opportunities.
If you are an international student, you must complete one full academic year in your new program before you are eligible for work authorization. See the International Center's Current Students website for additional information.
- What services are offered for international students?
- How will the calendar change my ability to get a summer job, internship, or research opportunity?
- How will I know what classes to take?
- What are bridge and cap courses?
- Where can I get advising?