Top 10 Questions
- What is the status of my application?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I access my email?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - Do you offer internships?
Internships are valuable experiences to facilitate your learning outside of the classroom, explore career options and gain experience which increases your competitiveness in the job market.
You can find out more about internships on the Center for Community Engagement and the Career Center Internships web page. You may also check with your academic college, your instructors and your advisor about additional internship opportunities.
If you are an international student, you must complete one full academic year in your new program before you are eligible for work authorization. See the International Center's Current Students website for additional information.
- What services are offered for international students?
- Will I be able to get a summer job or internship with the short summer between spring and fall 2018?
- How will the calendar change my ability to get a summer job, internship, or research opportunity?
- What is grade forgiveness?
- How will semester conversion affect summer 2018 course offerings?