Top 10 Questions
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I access my email?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- What is an ECD?
Our Best Answer - How do I get an I-20?
I-20 Process for International Students
If you are a resident of another country and will be enrolling at Cal Poly Pomona as an international student, you are required to obtain a student F-1 Visa. Once you are admitted to Cal Poly Pomona, the next step is to request an I-20 from the International Center. The request form and the instructions you need to follow are available on the International Center's F-1 Visa/I-20 web page.
If you already have your student visa and are transferring from a university within the United States, you must transfer your SEVIS record to Cal Poly Pomona. You can receive assistance with transferring your SEVIS record from the U.S. university that you are currently or previously attended.
- Where can I get advising?
- Where can I get an Orientation Guidebook?
- Do you have any academic support programs?
- How can I get an enrollment verification?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?