Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What is the status of my application?
Our Best Answer - Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
Microsoft Office Download
As a student, you can download Microsoft Office 365 on up to five devices for free. To get started, log into your Cal Poly Pomona email through MyCPP.
When your email page comes up, click on the Microsoft 9-box grid on the top left hand side. You will see the words "Install Office 365" on the top, right side of the page that comes up. Click on the Install Office 365 box and follow the instructions.
You can go to eHelp for more detailed information or you can contact the Service Desk at 909.869.6776.
- Where can I learn how to use Microsoft Office?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is the Test Center?