Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is your school mascot?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is an incomplete?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - How can I tell if a class is online or face-to-face?
When you are registering for classes or looking at your class schedule in your BroncoDirect Student Center and want to know whether or not the class section is face-to-face, online or hybrid, you should look at the Class Detail of the class section. The Instruction Mode is in the top box of the Class Details.
*Synchronous instruction is defined as instruction offered via closed circuit to a second classroom, or live remote broadcast via public airwaves, web chat room, or web-based streaming video to PCs available at specific days/times.
**Asynchronous instruction is defined as instruction offered via web technology, CD-rom or placed on student-accessible PCs, available at time/location of students' choice.
- How do I get help building a web page?
- Do you offer distance education?
- Does Cal Poly Pomona have social media?
- How do I see all the sections for a class in BroncoDirect?
- How do I pay my fees?