Top 10 Questions
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I access my email?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- What is BroncoDirect?
Our Best Answer - What is a corequisite?
Corequisites are courses that must be taken simultaneously with another course. Not all courses have specific corequisites. You can find corequisites for courses by looking them up in the Index of Courses in the University Catalog. Corequisite information is in the course description.
If you're having problems registering for a class because of a corequisite, contact the department that's offering the class. For any questions about when to take classes that have corequisites, visit your academic advisor.
- What is a prerequisite?
- Where do I find my Transfer Credit Report (TCR)?
- How do I apply to be a Renaissance Scholar?
- What is a Cultural Center?
- What is an overall GPA?