Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Where can I print on campus?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
Our Best Answer - What are bridge and cap courses?
Bridge and Cap Courses
If you are unable to complete a course sequence before conversion, some departments will be offering 10-week bridge and 5-week cap courses to help you finish. If you did not finish a course sequence before semester conversion, visit your academic advisor to learn what your options are.
For the most up-to-date information about semester conversion, visit the Semester Conversion website.
- Where can I buy Bronco gear and accessories?
- How are my transfer credits evaluated?
- How do I get permission for an overload of credits?
- How will the semester calendar affect study abroad opportunities?
- How will I finish a course sequence if I started it in quarters and will finish it in semesters?