Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is your school mascot?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is an incomplete?
- What is the status of my application?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
Our Best Answer - What are bridge and cap courses?
Bridge and Cap Courses
If you are unable to complete a course sequence before conversion, some departments will be offering 10-week bridge and 5-week cap courses to help you finish. If you did not finish a course sequence before semester conversion, visit your academic advisor to learn what your options are.
For the most up-to-date information about semester conversion, visit the Semester Conversion website.
- Where can I buy Bronco gear and accessories?
- How are my transfer credits evaluated?
- How do I get permission for an overload of credits?
- How will the semester calendar affect study abroad opportunities?
- How do I swap a class?