Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is your school mascot?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is an incomplete?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - If I have already transferred to Cal Poly Pomona with semester credits, will I lose units in the conversion?
While students should not lose credits due to semester conversion, the answer to this question depends on your classes and major. For more information, visit your advisor or the Bronco Advising Center.
For the most up-to-date information about semester conversion, visit the Semester Conversion website.
- How will students trying to transfer from Cal Poly Pomona be impacted?
- Am I going to lose the units I've already earned before semester conversion?
- How do I withdraw from the school?
- When do classes begin and end?
- Can I apply online?