Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Where can I print on campus?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
Our Best Answer - Can I apply for a scholarship before getting admitted?
Applying for Scholarships Prior to Admission
You may apply for the scholarships offered by Cal Poly Pomona once you have applied for admission to Cal Poly Pomona and have a Bronco name and password. You can apply for Cal Poly Pomona Scholarship by completing the Bronco Scholarship Application. With this one application, you will be considered for over 300 scholarships throughout campus.
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I apply for a scholarship?
- When is the application deadline?
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- What are your admission requirements?