Skip To Content
Ask Billy Bronco!
Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?

Our Best Answer - What should I do if a grade is incorrect?

Incorrect Grades

If you believe that the grade you received for a class was incorrect because there was an error in the calculation or because you believe you were graded unfairly, you must first speak with the instructor for the class to discuss your concern. If your instructor agrees with you, your instructor will file a Change of Grade form and your grade will be changed. 

If the problem is not resolved with your instructor, your next step will be to meet with the Chair of the academic department that offered the class. If you are still not satisfied with the response, you may submit a formal appeal which will be reviewed by the University Grade Appeal Committee.

It is important that you carefully complete each step and you should review the information on Grade Appeals prior to beginning the process.

Related Questions:

Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are you satisfied with your answer?