Top 10 Questions
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I access my email?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is the status of my application?
- Can I repeat a class?
- Can I ride my bike on campus?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
Our Best Answer - When is the deadline to pay tuition?
Cal Poly Pomona's tuition and fees due dates vary each term. Typically, fees are posted to your student account at least two weeks prior to the payment deadline. The payment deadline is usually 3 to 4 weeks prior to the first day of the term. You will be notified by email when your fees have been posted and when your fees are due. Student Accounting & Cashiering Services offers an installment payment plan to students enrolled in regular university classes.
For more details about deadlines, visit Student Success Central's Academic Calendar and select the Tuition and Fees category. For more information about tuition, fees and payment plans, visit the Student Accounting & Cashiering Services website.
Cal Poly Pomona is transitioning to semesters in fall 2018. Tuition and fees will be due twice per year instead of three times. For more information, visit the Semester Conversion website.
- Do you offer a payment plan?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- When is the application deadline?
- What if I have not been awarded financial aid before fees are due?
- When is late registration?