Top 10 Questions
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I access my email?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
Our Best Answer - How do I apply as a freshman student?
Applying to Cal Poly Pomona
Thank you for your interest in Cal Poly Pomona! Applying to Cal Poly Pomona is easy! You can apply online or download a paper application. We highly encourage you to select a first and second choice major at the time of application.
Before you begin your admission application, it is important that you review Cal Poly Pomona's application and document deadlines, eligibility requirements and procedures. For more information, see our Admissions & Enrollment Planning website.
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- How do I apply for housing?
- How do I apply for a scholarship?
- How do I apply as a transfer student?
- How do I apply as an international student?
- How do I apply as a graduate student?
- How can I apply for a housing exemption?
- Do you have a required high school GPA?