Our Best Answer - When do I buy my books?
When to Buy Books
We recommend that you pre-order your books as soon as you have completed your course registration for a new term and no later than the first day of classes. You can use the Bronco Bookstore's online Pony Pak services to pre-order your books in advance and pick them up at the bookstore or have them shipped to you.
While Cal Poly Pomona makes every effort to ensure that required books are available at the Bronco Bookstore, books for very popular courses and/or courses with waiting lists can become temporarily out-of-stock. Also, used books tend to sell out sooner than new copies
- Where is the bookstore?
- Can I order my books online?
- Where can I sell back used books?
- Where can I buy Bronco gear and accessories?
- What costs can financial aid cover?
- How do I know what books to get for my courses?
- How much are library fines?
- Is there a library on campus?
- What if I have not been awarded financial aid before fees are due?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How will the calendar change my ability to get a summer job, internship, or research opportunity?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I apply for financial aid?