Top 10 Questions
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I access my email?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- Can I repeat a class?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Can I ride my bike on campus?
Our Best Answer - When do I buy my books?
When to Buy Books
We recommend that you purchase your books as soon as you have completed your course registration for a new quarter and no later than the first day of classes. While Cal Poly Pomona makes every effort to ensure that required books are available at the Bronco Bookstore, books for very popular courses and/or courses with waiting lists can become temporarily out-of-stock.
To determine which books you will need for your classes, please visit the Search by Course website and to view a breakdown of book requirements for each course.
- Where is the bookstore?
- Can I buy my books online?
- Where can I buy and sell used books?
- Where can I buy Bronco gear and accessories?
- What costs can financial aid cover?
- Can I put books on reserve in the bookstore?
- How much are library fines?
- Is there a library on campus?
- What if I have not been awarded financial aid before fees are due?