Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is your school mascot?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is an incomplete?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - How do I apply for housing?
Applying For On Campus Housing
Once you have been admitted to Cal Poly Pomona you will be issued a Bronco ID number. This number will allow you to access the Student Housing Application. After completing the Student Housing Application, you must submit your $450 initial payment to receive a housing assignment. Once you have been assigned you will be asked to complete the Housing Contract (including payment and meal plan options) and pay the $150 security deposit
- What types of student housing are available?
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- How can I apply for a housing exemption?
- How do I apply as a transfer student?
- What is the RISE (Residential Intensive Summer Education) Program?