Top 10 Questions
- What is EOP?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- Can I carry a knife on campus?
- How do I withdraw from the school?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- Does a W grade affect my GPA?
Our Best Answer - Are new students required to live in residence halls?
First Year Student Residential Requirement
All first-time freshmen who graduated from a high school outside the local service area are required to complete a housing UHS Housing Application and pay the initial $450 housing fee. If your school district is not listed on the webpage linked above, the residential requirement applies to you. First-time freshmen can live in the Residential Halls or Suites.
If you have circumstances that make living on campus difficult and you are not within the local service area you may request an exemption from the residential requirement after you submit your application and initial payment. The exemption form is available in your University Housing Portal. The list of local school districts is located here.
- What types of student housing are available?
- What is my on campus mailing address?
- How do I change my personal information?
- Where are the residence halls located?
- What are your admission requirements?