Skip To Content
Ask Billy Bronco!
Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?

Our Best Answer - How does my tuition affect my personal income tax?

Tuition & Personal Income Tax

Tuition fees for courses at Cal Poly Pomona may be claimed as a credit on your federal and state personal income tax return. The 1098-T form that you will need to submit with tax return will be prepared by Student Accounting & Cashiering Services at the end of each calendar year.  You may obtain this form by opting to receive the form electronically via BroncoDirect.  Otherwise, the form will be mailed to you. 

For more information, please go to the 1098-T webpage.


Related Questions:

Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are you satisfied with your answer?