Our Best Answer - How does my tuition affect my personal income tax?
Tuition & Personal Income Tax
Tuition fees for courses at Cal Poly Pomona may be claimed as a credit on your federal and state personal income tax return. The 1098-T form that you will need to submit with tax return will be prepared by Student Accounting & Cashiering Services at the end of each calendar year. You may obtain this form by opting to receive the form electronically via BroncoDirect. Otherwise, the form will be mailed to you.
For more information, please go to the 1098-T webpage.
- What is Data Retrieval?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is verification and how long will it take?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How will semester conversion impact my tuition payments?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How will the calendar change my ability to get a summer job, internship, or research opportunity?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I apply for financial aid?