Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- What is the status of my application?
Our Best Answer - Do you offer a study abroad program?
Study Abroad Program
Cal Poly Pomona offers four different types of study abroad programs: Cal Poly Pomona Faculty-Led Programs, Cal Poly Pomona Exchange Program, CSU International Programs and the Independent Program.
You may want to attend one of the deneral information sessions offered weekly in the International Center on campus. More information is available on the Study Abroad Programs webpage.
- How do I apply as an international student?
- How do I declare my major or minor?
- How diverse is your student body?
- What summer aid is available?
- How do I apply for a scholarship?