Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- What is the status of my application?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I submit my ACT or SAT score to your school?
- How do I access my email?
- What is EOP?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is BroncoDirect?
Our Best Answer - How do I know which courses to take for my major?
Each major has a curriculum sheet that outlines courses required to complete a particular degree in that major. The curriculum sheet is divided into three categories: core classes, support classes and general education classes.
- How many units do I need to graduate?
- What is a road map?
- How can I get a copy of my class schedule?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How do I find out who my advisor is?
- When do I buy my books?