Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I access my email?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I submit my ACT or SAT score to your school?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
Our Best Answer - Can I repeat a class?
Repeating a Class
Cal Poly Pomona allows students to repeat courses under certain circumstances. Go to the Course Repetition webpage to see if you meet the conditions and for instructions on Course Repetition and Grade Forgiveness.
If you do repeat a course and want to have your first grade removed, you may request approval by using the Grade Forgiveness through Course Repetition Form and submitting it to the Registrar's Office or the Bronco Advising Center.
You are limited to 28 semester units of course repetition and 16 semester units of Grade Forgiveness and the course must be repeated at Cal Poly Pomona and not at a community college.
- How long do I have to complete a course with an incomplete grade?
- What is grade forgiveness?
- What is an incomplete?
- Can I retake a WU (Withdrawal Unauthorized) class at a community college and apply for grade forgiveness to it?
- Do you have any academic support programs?