Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What is required for university graduation honors?
- How do I access my email?
Our Best Answer - What majors or academic programs do you offer?
Cal Poly Program offers programs that lead to baccalaureate, masters and doctoral degrees, credential and certificate programs.
For a listing of degrees and credential programs, go to Degrees and Programs. For a listing of the online, credit and non-credit programs offered through our College of Extended University, go to Extended University.
- How do I declare my major or minor?
- Where can I get advising?
- Do you have any academic support programs?
- How do I find out who my advisor is?
- What are your admission requirements?