Our Best Answer - What is the application fee?
Applying to Cal Poly Pomona requires a $55 admission application fee. This fee may be waived for California residents who have financial need. When you complete your admission application through Cal State Apply, you may apply for a fee waiver at the same time. Follow the instructions on the Cal State Apply application.
- Why should I choose your school?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- What are the fees at the school?
- What is Data Retrieval?
- How much does it cost to apply for graduation?
- What is a Cal Vet Fee Waiver?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- When can I accept my loan?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- When will I get my Middle Class Scholarship?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I access my email?
- Where are the computer labs?