Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is your school mascot?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is an incomplete?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - What is the application fee?
Applying to Cal Poly Pomona requires a $55 admission application fee. This fee may be waived for California residents who have financial need. When you complete your admission application through Cal State Apply, you may apply for a fee waiver at the same time. Follow the instructions on the Cal State Apply application.
- Why should I choose your school?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- What is Data Retrieval?
- How much does it cost to apply for graduation?
- What is a Cal Vet Fee Waiver?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I know if my payment went through?