Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Where can I print on campus?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
Our Best Answer - When is the application deadline?
Application periods and deadlines for application to Cal Poly Pomona vary by term and by whether you are applying as a freshman, upper division transfer, credential or graduate student. Deadlines for graduate programs may also vary by program.
For an updated list of application periods and deadlines, please go to our Admissions Deadlines website. You will also find Document Deadlines on the website. Be sure to check the appropriate link on the bottom of the page to see specific deadlines for freshmen, transfers, graduates and credential.
- Do I submit copies of my documents or originals?
- When is the deadline to pay tuition?
- When can I accept my loan?
- How do I apply for graduation?
- When should I drop my class?
- How do I apply as a transfer student?