Our Best Answer - Do you offer continuing education?
The Cal Poly Pomona College of the Extended University is host to dozens of continuing education programs. Whether you are looking to brush up on your current job skills, explore a new career or study online, there are certificate programs and courses for you. For more information, please visit our College of the Extended University website.
- If I previously took out a loan, do I still qualify to borrow for my education?
- When can I accept my loan?
- What is the Bronco Advising Center?
- What if I have not been awarded financial aid before fees are due?
- Do you have any academic support programs?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How will the calendar change my ability to get a summer job, internship, or research opportunity?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I apply for financial aid?