Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is Poly Nights?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I register for orientation?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- Is orientation mandatory?
- How long is orientation?
- Can I add guests to my orientation?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
Our Best Answer - Do you have a graduate school?
If you are seeking a graduate degree at Cal Poly Pomona, you have your choice of over 25 Master’s programs, 6 credential programs and one doctoral program.
For a list of all of our post-baccalaureate programs, visit the Graduate Programs or Credential Services websites. Information about our EdD. in Educational Leadership is available at Educational Leadership.
Cal Poly Pomona's College of Extended University also offers Masters Programs, including Masters of Interior Architecture, Geology and Hospitality Management. Visit the CEU Masters Program websites for additional information.
- What are your admission requirements?
- Can I apply online?
- What is your grading policy?
- Does Cal Poly Pomona have a student handbook?
- Do you offer teaching assistantships?
- What clubs and organizations do you have?