Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is Poly Nights?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I register for orientation?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- Is orientation mandatory?
- How long is orientation?
- Can I add guests to my orientation?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
Our Best Answer - Do I submit copies of my documents or originals?
Application Documents - Copies or Originals?
Cal Poly Pomona does not accept copies of transcripts for admissions purposes. Your admissions documents (i.e. transcripts, test scores, etc.) are only considered “official” when they are prepared by your school, district, test agency, etc. and are received in the original sealed and stamped envelope. The documents may be mailed directly or brought to the Office of Admissions & Enrollment Planning, but must be unopened.
Electronic scores/grades are also accepted but must be sent directly to us from the agency or school. When requested transcripts or test scores are sent either by mail or electronically, please allow the school or agency sufficient lead time so that your documents are received by the document deadline.
When requesting transcripts or test scores be sent either by mail or electronically, please allow the school or agency sufficient lead time so that your documents are received by the document deadline. Visit the Freshman Document Deadlines , Transfer Document Deadlines, or Graduate Document Deadlines webpages for more information.
For freshman and transfer student applicants, send your documents directly to the Office of Admissions & Enrollment Planning.
Cal Poly Pomona
3801 W. Temple Ave.
Pomona, CA 91768.
- How are my transfer credits evaluated?
- How do I check the status of my transfer credits?
- Do I submit copies of my documents or originals?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I contact the Registrar's Office?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What do I bring to Orientation?
- How do I find out my account balance?
- Do I have to submit immunization records?
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- What is the status of my application?
- Where can I find forms for financial aid?