Top 10 Questions
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where can I print on campus?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
Our Best Answer - How do I get credit for my AP/IB scores or college courses taken in high school?
Credit for AP, IB and CLEP Courses
Cal Poly Pomona grants credits for successful completion of Advanced Placement (AP) and International Baccalaureate (IB) exams. To find out the minimum scores and corresponding course credit granted, visit the AP, IB and CLEP webpage.
If you have taken colleges courses during high school or the summer, please send or bring a copy of your official transcript to the Office of Admissions & Enrollment Planning to have your courses reviewed for college credit at Cal Poly Pomona.
- What are your admission requirements?
- What is your grading policy?
- What is the Early Assessment Program?
- How do I arrange for a campus tour?
- What is an incomplete?