Our Best Answer - How do I correct an error on my application?
Correcting an Application Error
If you have made an error on your Cal Poly Pomona application, such as incorrect social security number, email address, residency status, courses, grades, please send the correct information with your full name and Bronco ID by email to email@example.com.
To make changes to your application regarding your first and second choice major, you will receive an email from the Office of Admissions & Enrollment Planning with instructions. The deadline for changing first and second choice major is December 31.
To make any other changes on your application, please contact Admissions & Enrollment Planning.
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- How do I make changes to my FAFSA?
- How do I change my personal information?
- Where do I go for technical support?
- What should I do if a grade is incorrect?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How will the calendar change my ability to get a summer job, internship, or research opportunity?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I apply for financial aid?