Our Best Answer - What is an incomplete?
An "Incomplete Authorized" grade (I) is a grade given when not all of the requirements of a course have been completed in the prescribed time period, but due to a justified reason, the instructor determines that work can be completed at a later date within agreed upon conditions. A student must be passing the class up until the time when the Incomplete is granted.
The granting of an "I" grade requires a contractual agreement between the student and the instructor.
If the coursework is not completed within the required time frame, the instructor will either assign an "IC" grade which has the same negative effect on GPA as an "F" grade or will assign the grade that would have been given based on the coursework that was completed at the time the "I" grade was assigned.
Go to Incomplete Grades for more information about the Incomplete grade.
- How long do I have to complete a course with an incomplete grade?
- What is verification and how long will it take?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- Where can I find forms for financial aid?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I access my email?
- When can I accept my loan?
- How do I change or reset my BroncoPassword?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- Where are the computer labs?
- Where can I get a bus pass?