Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I access my email?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- Where is the bookstore?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- When do I buy my books?
Our Best Answer - How do I register for classes?
Current Cal Poly Pomona students register for courses through BroncoDirect. You can search for courses using the BroncoDirect Class Search. Registration periods vary each term. Please refer to the Student Success Central Registration Guide for the current term's registration schedule. Related deadlines are also published on the Student Success Central Academic Calendar.
If you want to add a class after the end of the initial registration period, you can add a class during the Add/Drop Period. The Add/Drop Periods are included on the Student Success Central Registration Guide.
If you are having issues registering, go to our Enrollment Errors webpage for guidelines that might resolve your registration problems.
Learn how to register for classes by watching the how-to video below.
- What do I do if I'm having registration problems?
- What is CPU 4010 and how can I register?
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- What is the Early Start Program?
- How do I pay my fees?
- Can I be waived from a prerequisite?