Top 10 Questions
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I access my email?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is the status of my application?
- Can I ride my bike on campus?
- Can I repeat a class?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
Our Best Answer - What is my class level?
Classification of Students
If you are enrolled in an undergraduate degree program, you are considered an undergraduate student and your classification or class level is determined by the number of units you have successfully completed.
Freshmen: Zero to 44 units Sophomores: 45 to 89 units
Juniors: 90 to 134 units Seniors: 135 units or more
If you are enrolled in a credential program, you are classified a credential student.
If you are enrolled in a masters or doctoral program, you are classified as a graduate student.
- What is considered full-time status?
- How do I find out who my advisor is?
- What is CourseMatch?
- What is Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)?
- What are bridge and cap courses?
- What is your grading policy?