Top 10 Questions
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where can I print on campus?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
Our Best Answer - What is my class level?
Classification of Students
If you are enrolled in an undergraduate degree program, you are considered an undergraduate student and your classification or class level is determined by the number of units you have successfully completed.
0-44 quarter units or 0-29 semester units
45-89 quarter units or 30-59 semester units
90-134 quarter units or 60-89 semester units
135+ quarter units or 90+ semester units
If you are enrolled in a credential program, you are classified a credential student.
If you are enrolled in a masters or doctoral program, you are classified as a graduate student.
- What is considered full-time status?
- How do I find out who my advisor is?
- What is CSU Fully Online?
- What is Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)?
- What are bridge and cap courses?
- What is your grading policy?