Top 10 Questions
- What is EOP?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- How do I withdraw from the school?
Our Best Answer - How is my GPA calculated?
You will find information about Cal Poly Pomona's grading system on the All About Grades web page.
For information regarding how your GPA is calculated, go to GPA Calculator.
There are three commonly-used GPA values at Cal Poly Pomona:
- Overall GPA: your GPA for all college work, including courses completed at other colleges and universities
- Cal Poly Pomona GPA: your GPA for all college work completed at Cal Poly Pomona
- Core GPA: your GPA for all core courses, as listed in the first column of your curriculum sheet
- What is an overall GPA?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- What is a corequisite?
- How can I find out the deadlines for my housing payments?
- Do you offer tutoring services?
- How do I apply as a transfer student?