Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What is the status of my application?
Our Best Answer - Where are my classes located?
Location of Classes
Classes are located all over the Cal Poly Pomona campus. The location of your classes for a particular quarter can be found in your class schedule. To view your class schedule, log into your BroncoDirect account throught MyCPP.
If your class location says that it is TBA, the location may not be determined yet or the class may be online. Check with the instructor to confirm the location or instruction mode. You can also view the instruction mode of a class in your class schedule details.
If you're not sure where a particular building is, you can view and print a map of the campus online here.
- Where can I find a class schedule?
- Where is your school located?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is the CLA Building?
- Do I have to complete loan entrance counseling?