Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
Our Best Answer - How do I remove my name from the directory?
Right to Restrict Release of Directory Information
Students may request that directory information not be released by completing and signing a Privacy Request and submitting it to the Registrar's Office. Campus employees may not release directory information when the student's record has the confidentiality flag set.
For more information about what is considered directory information and when this information is released, go to the Directory Information web page.
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I change my name?
- How do I withdraw from the school?
- How do I find out who my advisor is?
- What is BroncoDirect?