Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Where can I print on campus?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
Our Best Answer - How do I remove my name from the directory?
Right to Restrict Release of Directory Information
Students may request that directory information not be released by completing and signing a Privacy Request and submitting it to the Registrar's Office. Campus employees may not release directory information when the student's record has the confidentiality flag set.
For more information about what is considered directory information and when this information is released, go to the Directory Information web page.
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I change my name?
- How do I withdraw from the school?
- How do I find out who my advisor is?
- What is BroncoDirect?