Our Best Answer - How do I change or reset my BroncoPassword?
Changing or Resetting Your BroncoPassword
Your BroncoName and BroncoPassword are required for accessing many online tools you need, including BroncoDirect, Blackboard and your email.
To change your BroncoPassword, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Cal Poly Pomona and click on the Change your Password link on the bottom of the page in the Resources column. Enter your BroncoName and BroncoPassword.
- On the Account tab in My Control Panel, enter your current password (the one you logged in with). Enter a new password. Make sure you get the check mark on the first New Password Box so you know your password meets the criteria for Cal Poly Pomona passwords. For more information, click on the following link: Change Your BroncoPassword.
Note: Your password must follow the password complexity requirements and you cannot use a password that you have previously used for any of your Cal Poly Pomona passwords. For more information Guidelines for Your BroncoPassword.
To self-reset your BroncoPassword, follow the steps below:
1. Go to BroncoPassword Self-Reset
2. Enter your BroncoName.
3. Answer your secret questions.
4. Create your new BroncoPassword.
You can also try the SMS BroncoPassword Reset:
SMS BroncoPassword Reset - Allows you to receive an SMS (Short Message Service) text message with a link that includes a unique token you can use to set a new BroncoPassword.
If you cannot change your password and/or cannot remember the answers to your Secret Questions or use the SMS Reset, please call the IT Service Desk at 909.869.6776. You will need access to a computer with internet access when you call.
For more information, please refer to the web page Resetting Your BroncoPassword
- How do I change my email password?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- How do I change my name?
- How will the calendar change my ability to get a summer job, internship, or research opportunity?
- What if I don't pass the Graduation Writing Test (GWT)?
- How do I make changes to my FAFSA?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- When will I get my GWT score?
- How do I access my email?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I change or reset my BroncoPassword?
- What is BroncoDirect?