Top 10 Questions
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I access my email?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Can I ride my bike on campus?
- Can I repeat a class?
Our Best Answer - How do I contact the Admissions Office?
Office of Admissions & Enrollment Planning?
Office of Admissions & Enrollment Planning
Cal Poly Pomona
3801 W. Temple Ave.
Pomona, CA 91768
Main Office Number: 909.869.5299
To schedule an appointment to speak with an Admissions Counselor, contact us at 909.869.5299.
To schedule a Campus Tour: online or contact us at 909.869.3529.
**Reminder: All numbers can be reached on campus using the four-digit extension listed for each contact.
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is an ECD?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- What is the CLA Building?
- Where do I send my transcripts?