Our Best Answer - Do you have a required high school GPA?
High School GPA Requirements
To be considered for Cal Poly Pomona admission as an entering freshman, you must complete the 15-unit college preparatory subject requirements with a “C-” or better and meet the Eligibility Index requirement. Your eligibility index is a score that is calculated based on your high school GPA and SAT/ACT scores. To calculate your eligibility index, visit the CSU website.
If you are applying for an impacted major, additional criteria may be applied. For more information about impacted majors for freshmen, visit the Admissions & Enrollment Planning website.
- What are your admission requirements?
- What high school courses are required?
- Can I apply online?
- How do I apply as a transfer student?
- Can I be admitted with an HSED or GED?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How will the calendar change my ability to get a summer job, internship, or research opportunity?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I apply for financial aid?