Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is Poly Nights?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I register for orientation?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- Is orientation mandatory?
- How long is orientation?
- Can I add guests to my orientation?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
Our Best Answer - How big is your campus?
Striking a balance between urban excitement and rural charm, Cal Poly Pomona is nestled in 1,438 rolling acres next to the San Gabriel mountains, about 25 miles southeast of Los Angeles. Over 3,000 faculty and staff support the education of a diverse student body of over 23,000 students. Cal Pomona is one of the 23 distinct campuses in the California State University System.
For a virtual tour of our campus, click Virtual Tour.
- Where is your school located?
- How many students are enrolled?
- How do I arrange for a campus tour?
- What is the average class size?
- Can I apply online?