Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I access my email?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I submit my ACT or SAT score to your school?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- What is the status of my application?
Our Best Answer - What is the difference between a degree and a certificate?
Differences Between Degrees and Certificates
A degree is a program of study that leads to a baccalaureate degree, a master's degree or doctoral degree.
A certificate program is a program of study that prepares students for certification for a specific career with a very focused area of study.
More information about the certificate programs offered through Cal Poly Pomona's College of the Extended University are available on the Extended University website. Additional information about the certificate programs can be found on the College of Education and Integrative Studies website.
- When will I receive my diploma?
- What is Associate Degree for Transfer?
- How do I get a replacement diploma?
- What are your admission requirements?
- Do you have a graduate school?