Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is your school mascot?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is an incomplete?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is the status of my application?
Our Best Answer - Do you have a waiting list?
Admission Waiting List
You may be placed on a waiting list if you meet all the admissions requirements but have not been admitted. This will happen if we have made our initial admission decisions but anticipate that we might have additional spaces open at a later date for the term for which you applied.
If you are placed on a waitlist, you should also apply to other colleges as a safeguard in the event that our campus does not have additional spaces. To view your status of admission, you may view your status in your MyCPP portal.
- I can't register for orientation, what do I do?
- Do I have to pay for my waitlisted classes?
- How do I check my current position on the waitlist?
- What are the policies about class closings or cancellations?
- What number am I on the housing waitlist?