Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is your school mascot?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is an incomplete?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - What summer aid is available?
Summer Aid Availability
Financial aid may be available for the summer term for continuing students and students admitted for fall. Both grant and loan funds will be awarded based on eligibility, enrollment status, amount of financial need. Priority will be given based on the receipt date of the FAFSA application and the summer aid eligibility form. Click here for more information.
- When is summer session?
- When do classes begin and end?
- How will the calendar change my ability to get a summer job, internship, or research opportunity?
- What are the hours of operation on campus?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?