Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is Poly Nights?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I register for orientation?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- Is orientation mandatory?
- How long is orientation?
- Can I add guests to my orientation?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
Our Best Answer - What are the hours of operation on campus?
Hours of Operation
Classes are typically scheduled Monday - Friday between the hours of 7:00 AM and 11:00 PM during the academic year. The campus is closed for some holidays throughout the year. For more information, visit the Campus Calendar.
Most administrative offices are typically open from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. However, you should check the website for any specific office you are planning to visit to confirm the actual hours of operation.
Food venues operate under a variety of hours of operation. This information can be found on the Cal Poly Pomona Foundation Dining Services website.
Hours of operation for the University Library can be found at Library Hours.
- What are some things to do around the town?
- Can I apply online?
- Do you offer shuttle services on campus?
- Where are the computer labs?
- How do I apply as an international student?