Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is the status of my application?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I drop a class?
- How do I submit my ACT or SAT score to your school?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
Our Best Answer - How do I submit my ACT or SAT score to your school?
Submitting ACT / SAT Test Scores
If you are a freshman applicant, you must take the SAT Reasoning Test or ACT by the end of October, but no later than December of your senior year in high school. We will accept scores from either test.
You must request that your score results be sent directly to California State Polytechnic University (Cal Poly Pomona) from the testing agency so that they are received by the January 31 deadline.
For the SAT, use the institution code of 4082 if you are only applying to Cal Poly Pomona. For the ACT, use the Cal Poly Pomona institution code of 0202.
- If I took the SAT or ACT test more than once, which scores do you use for admissions?
- What is the average ACT or SAT score?
- How do I arrange for a campus tour?
- How do I get my grades?
- What is your grading policy?
- What is an incomplete?