Our Best Answer - What is a Bronco Access Card?
Bronco Access Card
Your CPP Photo ID card is called your Bronco Access Card, and identifies you as a Cal Poly Pomona student. You can use your card to receive services on campus and, in some cases, access to buildings. For more information about the services associated with this card please visit the Bronco Access Card website.
Your Bronco Access Card is compatible with card readers at most campus dining services and convenience store locations, the Bronco Bookstore, University Village laundry facilities and select vending machines. All you have to do is open a Bronco Bucks Account by depositing money into your account. It's that easy!
If you are an entering freshman or transfer student, you will get your Bronco Access Card during your Orientation Program.
All new and current students may also obtain or replace their Bronco Access Card at the SSB, Building 121 East, 1st Floor (Orange Counter).
- What are Bronco Bucks?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How do I get into my residence hall or suite?
- Who is Billy Bronco?
- What is your school mascot?
- How do I get my Photo ID?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I access my email?
- When can I accept my loan?
- How do I change or reset my BroncoPassword?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- Where are the computer labs?
- When will I get my Middle Class Scholarship?