Top 10 Questions
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is EOP?
- When is the deadline to pay tuition?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Do you have an orientation program for parents?
- Do you have any job openings for students?
Our Best Answer - What is a Bronco Access Card?
Bronco Access Card
Your CPP Photo ID card is called your Bronco Access Card, and identifies you as a Cal Poly Pomona student. You can use your card to receive services on campus and, in some cases, access to buildings. For more information about the services associated with this card please visit the Bronco Access Card website.
Your Bronco Access Card is compatible with card readers at most campus dining services and convenience store locations, the Bronco Bookstore, University Village laundry facilities and select vending machines. All you have to do is open a Bronco Bucks Account by depositing money into your account. It's that easy!
If you are an entering freshman or transfer student, you will get your Bronco Access Card during your Orientation Program.
All new and current students may also obtain or replace their Bronco Access Card at the Office of Admissions & Enrollment Planning Reception Desk on the 2nd floor of the CLA Bldg. 98T.
- What are Bronco Bucks?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How do I get into my residence hall or suite?
- Who is Billy Bronco?
- What is your school mascot?
- Is there a brewery on campus?